The notion of a pop up store is something that sounds like an intriguing concept. Rent a small space, have a basic concept and then POP THE FUCK OFF. But I think this new retail micro-concept is getting a little too out of control. You know when Target is getting into it it’s way too much. I am all for indie brands doing this, I think it’s a great way to bring a little excitement about a brand. But at the same time it does seem like too much of a creative push into consumerism with no smash. Let’s see if we as a design community can actually come up with a new concept for temporary retail inception. Why not a prison store… that seems like a novel idea…
- Andy Kessler… R.I.P.
- Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
- Fake ass MOZ fans
- The Depression Loves a Design Fight
- I don’t think this is how Obama wanted to stimulate the economy…
- Sick Boys…. Coming to DVD
- Joanathan Adler…. yeah you pretty much suck…seriously…
- OBAMA BUMAYE!!!
- Bodegas… now for white people too…
- Pop Up Stores… ready to Pop The Fuck Off!!!