Growing up in NYC the bodega was the staple. it’s where you got your first pack of Parliament Lights, the first place you bought a 40 of OE, and probably the first place you scored dirty Dominican Coke with enough baby laxative to feel like you’ve been drinking Mexican water for a week. But now with the advent of more and more white folk moving into Bed Stuy and such areas these Bodega owners have had to step up their game. You can pretty much walk into anyone of them and grab some Fiji water, a Cliff bar, some Altoids and pop over to your next new media meeting. But I miss the good old days. The days of videogame machines with busted joysticks in the back, when you could five finger discount shit loads of Swedish fish, and make an entire meal consisting of quarter waters, Bravos, and some Now & Laters. And now these owners have to stock their shelves with gringo ass merch. Bad enough they have to learn how to speak English… now we are gonna tell them to carry organic produce… man this country is fucked up…
- Andy Kessler… R.I.P.
- Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
- Fake ass MOZ fans
- The Depression Loves a Design Fight
- I don’t think this is how Obama wanted to stimulate the economy…
- Sick Boys…. Coming to DVD
- Joanathan Adler…. yeah you pretty much suck…seriously…
- OBAMA BUMAYE!!!
- Bodegas… now for white people too…
- Pop Up Stores… ready to Pop The Fuck Off!!!